I Love Pussy Cats Shirt
Buy it: I Love Pussy Cats Shirt

The I Love Pussy Cats Shirt is to not blame the institution as you know, many NHS workers are muslims for instance. No child is born religious, they're indoctrinated into religion by their parents using the fear of an eternity of torture and punishment to share the critical thoughts out of them. Pity it wasn't 'his religion and it was rammed into his small, underdeveloped, brain, sad actually.
From: Shop Trending Shirt

The I Love Pussy Cats Shirt is to not blame the institution as you know, many NHS workers are muslims for instance. No child is born religious, they're indoctrinated into religion by their parents using the fear of an eternity of torture and punishment to share the critical thoughts out of them. Pity it wasn't 'his religion and it was rammed into his small, underdeveloped, brain, sad actually.
From: Shop Trending Shirt
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét