Fuzetees - Champions Shark Doo doo doo Shirt

Buy it: Champions Shark Doo doo doo Shirt

 I guess that our president and your prime minister need to go to the same doctors. And eye doctor to get glasses that allow them to see Fuzetees - Champions Shark Doo doo doo Shirt their people see. An ear doctor to allow them to hear what their people are shouting at them. A shrink doctor to help to them to understand that some of the decision they have made regarding to the global warming of the planet are wrong and needed to be unmade or our children and grandchildren won't have water to drink and clean air to breath.
From: Shop Trending Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Fuzetees - Let It Snow Grinch and Max shirt

Keep America Great Trump 2020 shirt

Baby Yoda Face Mask Hug I Can’t Stay Home I Work At Safeway We Fight When Others Can’t Anymore Covid 19 Shirt