Deadpool Heisenberg shirt

Buy it; Deadpool Heisenberg shirt


I do make a difference. I recycle, I walk most places that are close enough to and cycle when possible too. My house has a solar panel and compared to a lot of people I would guess my carbon footprint is miniscule. I do use technology like phones, PC's and am aware of the Deadpool Heisenberg shirt switching to electric only would cause unlike a lot of people, I KNOW lithium farming is bad But I am also a realist. I know china and other developing countries are off-setting my changes without even a thought to the world. I know emerging countries are burning through oil and coal like it is a new trend and I know that unless the "world" starts to change in other ways get rid of religion, stop wars, realise we are all of the same planet and dissolve all borders in trade/travel/technology then my efforts are wasted. Doesn't stop me making changes, or trying to be a better me; but unless some fundamental changes in the way we "exist" are made? Yeah, all of this is just noise.
From: Shop Trending Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cannabis Weed 2020 Quarantined Shirt

Pharmacy Technician 2020 Mask Quarantined Shirt

08 Years of 2011 2019 Captain America Chris Evans Always keep fighting shirt