Bernie Sanders 2020 I Wrote the damn bill merch shirt
Buy it: Bernie Sanders 2020 I Wrote the damn bill merch shirt

These are such beautiful shots, and I’m as curious as the producers are, but I can’t help but wonder if maybe the people in these pics don’t want to go Bernie Sanders 2020 I Wrote the damn bill merch shirt! Not everyone is comfortable with their sexuality- I know a number of older gay men and women that still hide it, so I fear that a public outing might not be the kindest choice. It’s sad no mothers, sisters or female friends were there. I bet some would have come and been happy for the couple!

These are such beautiful shots, and I’m as curious as the producers are, but I can’t help but wonder if maybe the people in these pics don’t want to go Bernie Sanders 2020 I Wrote the damn bill merch shirt! Not everyone is comfortable with their sexuality- I know a number of older gay men and women that still hide it, so I fear that a public outing might not be the kindest choice. It’s sad no mothers, sisters or female friends were there. I bet some would have come and been happy for the couple!
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét